Seattle Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf spent the weekend surprising his mom with a brand-new SUV for her birthday.
Metcalf shared the video on his Instagram page with this message:
"I love you Momma, you have been my rock since the beginning, that's why I'm here. Happy Early Birthday and thank you for everything you have done for me."
In August, Metcalf surprised 25 teachers from Seattle Public Schools with $200 gift cards to buy back-to-school essentials.
The Seahawks are coming off a thrilling win over the L.A. Rams from Thursday night and are getting ready to play the Browns in Cleveland this Sunday.
More news from KIRO 7
- Three-alarm fire destroys string of Ballard businesses, injures one firefighter
- WhyHotel opens in Seattle, offering pop-up concept that's expanding across the country
- Government says rainbow crosswalks could be unsafe
- Woman managed to get past security and onto Delta flight
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.