An audio clip on social media has the internet divided.
Twitter user Cloe Feldman tweeted the clip, which repeats a word a number of times, Tuesday.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Shots fired into Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Cheesecake Factory suspends employees accused of harassing Trump supporter for MAGA hat
- Semi crash closes lanes of I-5 in Smokey Point area
- Grandson of Dick's Drive-In founder wants referendum on head tax
- Police: Teen primary suspect in all 4 Federal Way murders
What do you hear?! Yanny or Laurel pic.twitter.com/jvHhCbMc8I— Cloe Feldman (@CloeCouture) May 15, 2018
While some people claim to hear the word "Laurel" in the clip, others say they hear "Yanny."
The clip has been shared thousands of times, and people around the world – including celebrities Chrissy Teigen, Mindy Kaling and, of course, Yanni – have weighed in on what they hear.
I only hear Yanni ;) hahaha https://t.co/WrMMVvl8iX— Yanni (@Yanni) May 15, 2018
it's so clearly laurel. I can't even figure out how one would hear yanny.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 15, 2018
It’s Yanny pic.twitter.com/p03ljzpomJ— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) May 16, 2018
So, is it "Yanny" or "Laurel"? Weigh in with our poll.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.