A woman got more than she ordered when a large rat fell from the ceiling of a Buffalo Wild Wings and onto her table.
Alisha Norman stopped in the restaurant for lunch when she heard a noise above her and a rat fell onto her menu, KNBC reported.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- King County employee closes gate, allows 230,000 gallons of untreated sewage into people’s yards
- West Seattle High School basketball coach charged with sexting student-athlete
- Prolific offender released from jail
- US judge tosses lawsuit against glass artist Dale Chihuly
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
"You could hear something come down," Norman told KNBC. "I knew the rat was going to be injured because it hit like a Mack truck.”
A manager came over and removed the rodent with two plates and threw it away.
Norman is not upset. She said the manager took care of the bill. Norman said the manager blamed nearby construction.
The restaurant has been closed for cleaning and sanitization, KNBC reported.
“The isolated incident at the Westchester-area Buffalo Wild Wings in Los Angeles yesterday was unfortunate,” restaurant officials said in a statement to KNBC. “The center where the restaurant is located is undergoing significant construction and we are confident it was directly related. We hold Buffalo Wild Wings to the highest operating standards and promptly closed the restaurant for proper remediation, cleaning and sanitization. We look forward to reopening soon to once again serve our guests in the Westchester area.”
© 2019 Cox Media Group.