Puyallup police are searching for two suspects who they say installed a credit card skimmer over a pin pad.
Surveillance cameras captured the incident at a local store.
The device was recovered before any cards were compromised.
Anyone who recognizes the two people are asked to call the Puyallup Police Department's tip line at 253-770-3343 or email@example.com.
More news from KIRO 7
- Pit bull escapes Seattle home, bites third-graders at nearby school
- WSP: 2,392 semitruck crashes so far in 2018
- 12-year-old injured in Renton hit-and-run
- Police called for noise complaint, end up up playing video games
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.