PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. - A family was robbed in a home invasion Thursday evening in Buckley.
The family was not hurt, Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office said.
Troyer said the people were tied or taped up but were able to free themselves and called the police.
Investigators did not say what was behind the home invasion.
Troyer said they may know who committed the home invasion.
Deputies are investigating.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police release photos and video of suspect in fatal North Seattle shooting
- Drivers in SR 99 Tunnel get emergency evacuation alert
- Teacher accused of threatening to shoot students pleads not guilty
- 12 men arrested in Bellevue prostitution sting
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.