A Russian TV news broadcast Sunday identified a list of U.S. locations as potential targets for nuclear missiles, and one of the sites is a naval radio station near Arlington.
The Daily Herald reports Naval Radio Station Jim Creek was one of five sites listed on the weekly news show "Vesti Nedeli."
The other targets mentioned were the Pentagon, Camp David, Fort Ritchie in Maryland and McClellan Air Force Base in California.
Naval Radio Station Jim Creek was built in 1953.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police: Kent city employee blew .334 after killing victim in city vehicle
- Stranded Amtrak train faces more issues before heading back to Seattle
- Vandals who spray-painted racial slurs return to spray-paint 'sorry'
- Lacey considers public nudity rules after complaints about bikini barista coffee stands
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.