MONROE, Wash. - Deputies are responding after a plane flipped over in Monroe.
It happened around 10:30 a.m. near the Skykomish River at Riley Slough Friday.
The pilot was not hurt.
Video from Chopper 7 showed the overturned plane right at the edge of the slough. A camp chair was set up next to the plane and a man appeared to be inspecting it for damage.
It is not yet known what led up to the crash.
More news from KIRO 7
- All lanes of SR 18 blocked by double fatality crash
- Two people shot, killed in Skyway
- 6 children treated for sudden onset paralysis in Washington state
- 'Prolific' auto thieves arrested in Ballard
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.