BELLINGHAM, Wash. - Police are investigating after a taxi driver was attacked and beaten early Saturday in Bellingham.
Investigators said a 32-year-old driver was found about 2 a.m. outside of his cab, in a neighborhood north of Whatcom Falls Park.
He was taken to the intensive care unit at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
No word was given on any possible leads on a suspect or suspects.
More news from KIRO 7
- Fake cop pulls over real one in Florida
- Earthquake in Southern California raises concerns about ‘The Big One' in Washington
- 15-year-old girl says she was abducted and raped in Tacoma
- Multiple fatalities in overnight trailer fire in Port Angeles
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.