EVERETT, Wash. - Everett police said a domestic violence incident involving a grandfather, son and adult grandson escalated into gunfire Tuesday night.
Police were called to the 2500 block of Larlin Drive near I-5 after the son and grandfather exchanged gunfire.
Both men were hit and were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are working to determine what caused the fight.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man dead in North Seattle shooting
- Seattle property owner holding illegally parked Car to Go vehicle hostage, demanding payment
- WSF: Ferry hits gray whale in Elliott Bay
- New neighborhood could be coming to Seattle as WA National Guard moves to leave Interbay
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.