MONROE, Wash. - Crews are cleaning up after a car crashed into a dollar store Wednesday morning in Monroe.
The crash happened at the Dollar Tree after 10:30 a.m.
Snohomish County Fire officials said the elderly driver lost control and slammed into the front door and glass window.
There were about a dozen people in the store and they all got out of the store, police said.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Now-deceased employee stole $1.3 million from University of Georgia Greek Life organizations
- Coast Guard suspends search for two missing from boat near Mercer Island
- Man carjacks tow truck; arrested after pursuit in Burien
- Recall alert: 24K lbs. beef recalled
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.