Four people were taken to the hospital Monday after a crash in Marysville.
Crews responded to a report of the crash in the 2700 block of Marine View Drive Northeast.
Firefighters said two vehicles were involved.
Two women from one vehicle had to be extricated and they were taken to the hospital in critical condition. A man and woman from the other vehicle were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Fire officials said the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office and Tulalip police are investigating.
The road is expected to be closed for some time.
More news from KIRO 7
- ‘Horrified': Family releases photos of mother, 3 kids believed killed in Port Angeles fire
- NY high school class has 'silent' graduation' so student with autism could receive diploma
- Two fires at Thomas Jefferson High School ruled as arson
- Homicide investigation underway after man found dead on University District street
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.