SEATTLE — Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson recently doubled as a security guard at the University of Washington in a mission to "locate grooming violators".
In the marketing campaign for Braun, Wilson dresses as a security guard, and drives around the University of Washington Seattle campus handing out Braun electric-razors to students.
Wilson, now in his 6th season with the Seahawks, has passed for 1,222 yards, 8 touchdowns, and three interceptions for the 3-2 Seahawks. The team next plays at the New York Giants on Sunday October 22nd, after their bye week.
Scroll down to watch the video
- Family has to pay to get their dog back from Humane Society
- Man snaps haunting photo at 'The Shining' hotel
- Frustration in Bonney Lake over 'staggering' water bills
- 13-year-old charged with murder in Everett shooting of teen, 14
- Doctor charged with sex crimes at Bremerton clinic at center of women's lawsuit
Cox Media Group