Due to severe crewing shortages, the Washington State Ferries announced plans to operate an alternate service schedule on Sunday.
Planned services will be reduced across the board.
- Anacortes/San Juan Islands – two-boat (rather than three-boat) service.
- San Juan Islands Interisland vessel – regular weekend service.
- Port Townsend/Coupeville – one-boat service.
- Mukilteo/Clinton – one-boat service.
- Edmonds/Kingston – one-boat service.
- Seattle/Bainbridge – one-boat service.
- Seattle/Bremerton – one-boat service.
- Fauntleroy/Vashon/Southworth – two-boat (rather than three-boat) service.
- Pt. Defiance/Tahlequah – service suspended.
WSF stated if additional crews become available, services will be restored as soon as possible.
Riders and passengers can get rider alerts here for the latest updates.
©2021 Cox Media Group