SEATTLE - The owner of a Greenwood beer shop is dealing with thousands of dollars’ worth of repairs after burglars backed a truck into her store overnight.
The owner of A1 Hop Shop 104th on Greenwood Avenue North and 104th Street said she was alerted by the alarm company at about 1:40 a.m. on Monday.
The owner said she thinks the burglars were after the ATM, but they failed to remove it and left empty-handed.
Still, the business has about $10,000 worth of damage to its front door and four windows.
Luckily, the owner has video of at least one of the suspects and the truck that smashed into her business.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teen taken into custody after SWAT standoff in Bellevue
- One dead in wrong-way crash on SR 520 in Redmond
- Gun rights advocates want to divide Washington and create 51st state
- AG Ferguson to appear at protest against Trump's emergency declaration
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.