A driver suspected of driving under the influence was arrested after a crash involving two Washington State Patrol troopers Saturday night.
Trooper Rick Johnson said the troopers were investigating a three-car crash on northbound I-405, north of 160th Street when they were hit by a vehicle.
"One trooper was out of his vehicle and not injured while the other trooper sustained minor injuries as he was in his vehicle," Johnson said.
The driver was arrested and booked on suspicion of driving under the influence.
More news from KIRO 7
- Uncashed Kurt Cobain royalty check found in Seattle record store basement
- Moses Lake police officers interrupt robbery in progress as two men try to steal car
- Police say man known for shoplifting at Amazon warehouse charged in robberies
- NWS confirms tornado touched down near Portland
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.