A driver, who was suspected of driving under the influence, was arrested after a crash Monday in Sedro-Woolley.
Officers responded to a report of a crash in the area of Cook Road before 5:30 p.m.
When officers arrived, they contacted the involved parties.
Investigators said officers suspected one of the drivers to be under the influence.
That driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
After completing the DUI process, the driver was found to be over three times the legal limit, police said.
The driver also had four prior DUI arrests, investigators said.
The driver will be booked into the Skagit County Jail.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'Prolific offenders' in Seattle result of case delays, lack of oversight, report says
- New bill looks to find replacement for Seattle's iconic Lenin statue
- Police: Kent city employee blew .344 after killing victim in city vehicle
- Kent city employee arrested after pedestrian killed; police say city vehicle involved
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.