QUINCY, Wash. — A bus driver is dead and 26 students were injured in a school bus crash on White Tail Road in Quincy on Friday.
Quincy is located in Grant County, about 30 miles southeast of Wenatchee.
Investigators said the crash involved the school bus, a tour bus and a passenger vehicle.
The driver of the tour bus died in the crash, officials said.
Deputies said the students involved in the crash range in age from five to 15 and were taken to Quincy Valley Medical Center for evaluation.
“Of those injured, none were life-threatening,” a spokesperson for the sheriff’s department wrote on Facebook.
Parents have been reunited with the students at the hospital, deputies said.
Deputies closed the road for the investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Twin 4-year-old girls climb up embankment after fatal crash
- SR 99 tunnel dispute goes to jury
- Dairy Queen workers post sign: ‘Parking lot not for drug sales’
- 3 arrested in package theft sting
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group