The event is expected to draw 16,000 students and educators from over 525 schools across the state, who will come together to recognize young people who are making a difference in their communities.
“WE Day is an unparalleled celebration of young people committed to making a difference,” event organizers said.
The kids will be treated to a cast of stars, speakers and presenters including: Skai Jackson, Bailee Madison, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Ciara.
Other stars expected to attend include: Niko Battle, Celebrity Marauders, Monique Coleman, Julia Gillard, Laurie Hernandez, Olivia Holt, Kreativmndz, Darci Lynne, Ingrid Nilsen, Gaten Matarazzo, Kheris Rogers, Millicent Simmonds, Margaret Trudeau and Ariel Winter.
Organizers said the content of the show is geared to students age 12 and older.
Click here to watch the 2018 WE Day Special.
More news from KIRO 7
- Issaquah School District, teen in picture respond to racist photo
- Freed convicted murderer accused of threatening children
- Seattle’s new US Attorney says no to safe injection site
- Wild police chase, violent crash caught on camera in Pierce County
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.