SEATTLE - Update: Seattle police said Lo Ching Saechao, 79, was sound safe. Police did not provide any further information into his disappearance.
Original: Officers with the Seattle Police Department are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man.
Police said Lo Ching Saechao, 79, was last seen near Dunlap Elementary School, in the Rainier Beach neighborhood, Wednesday morning.
Saechao is described by police as 5 feet tall, with gray hair.
When last seen he was wearing a dark green jacket and dark pants, police said.
"He has memory loss, possible dementia and needs to take medication," police said.
Anyone with information on Saechao's location is asked to call 911.
MISSING: Mr. Lo Ching Saechao, 79 years old. He is 5'0", grey hair, wearing dark green jacket, dark pants. He has memory loss, possible dementia, and needs to take medication. Last seen in the 4600 block of S. Henderson Street in the early morning hours. Call 911 if seen. pic.twitter.com/GYixuNMBDc— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) November 6, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Washington General Election Results – As we get them
- $30 car tabs ahead after early statewide numbers
- Dog missing in the Cascades found after 28 days
- Stubborn fire destroys Tacoma restaurant
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.