SEATTLE - Seattle police are investigating after they said a man stole at least a dozen guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition from a house in South Seattle Wednesday.
Police said the man who burglarized the home appears to have been captured on nearby surveillance camera video. See those images above from Seattle police.
A Beacon Hill resident called police to report the apparent burglary after arriving at his home in the 4000 block of 14th Avenue South and finding several empty shipping boxes on his front porch. The boxes, where the ammunition had been stored, were pried open and emptied.
Police said the victim reported about 12 pistols, two suppressors, red dot sights, weapons parts and about 2,000 rounds of ammunition stolen.
If you recognize the man pictured or have information, call police at (206) 386-1855.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Teen suspects arrested after Burien woman killed at work by stray bullet
- Aberdeen shooting: Woman, 26, kills self, 3 others in 'horrific' Rite Aid center incident
- 8 shootings reported in Western Washington Wednesday
- Parent claims bus driver forced students to stand on moving bus because they're white
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.