The King County Sheriff’s Office reported Tuesday morning that they found a body believed to be that of a missing hiker.
Aumaraswami Rao, 56, was last seen about 6:30 a.m. Sunday near Keekwulee Falls on the Denny Creek Trail.
Deputies have not released where the body was located or any circumstances surrounding the man's death.
More information is expected to be released by the King County Sheriff's Office Tuesday afternoon.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle Children's Hospital closes all main operating rooms to mitigate mold issue
- PHOTOS: Seattle Pride Parade 2019
- See the list: FDA announces dog food brands it says could be linked to heart disease
- Pierce County approves $650,000 to settle last outstanding Lindquist-related lawsuit
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.