Seahawks defensive tackle Al Woods was suspended four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing drugs.
Woods had 16 tackles and one sack this season. He was signed by the Seahawks in May 2019 and started in the league in 2010 with Tampa Bay. Woods also played for Pittsburgh, Tennessee and Indianapolis.
The news comes four days after the NFL suspended Seahawks wide receiver Josh Gordon indefinitely for a violation of the league’s policies on performance-enhancing substances and substances of abuse.
Woods’ suspension begins immediately and includes the final two games of the regular season and any playoff games for which Woods is eligible to participate.
- Video shows sea lions relaxing on a boat in Puget Sound
- Police: 85-year-old woman in custody after killing roommate, shooting another
- Dozens of dogs removed from suspected dog fighting ring in Pierce County, deputies say
- Second earthquake in 10 hours hits near Fall City
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group