SeaTac Airport parking rates are increasing starting Monday, just as the summer travel season kicks into full swing.
For general parking, hourly rates are increasing from $4 to $5, daily rates are increasing from $30 to $32 and weekly rates are increasing from $140 to $149.
Prices for Terminal Direct parking wil increase from $5 to $6 hourly and $37 to $39 daily.
This is the second time in the last decade prices have increased, with the last one in 2017. Revenue from the parking garage is used to fund airport infrastructure projects including garage updates and emergency phones.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle Children's Hospital closes all main operating rooms to mitigate mold issue
- PHOTOS: Seattle Pride Parade 2019
- See the list: FDA announces dog food brands it says could be linked to heart disease
- Pierce County approves $650,000 to settle last outstanding Lindquist-related lawsuit
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.