J.K. Rowling is a Seahawks fan.
The author of the Harry Potter series tweeted about her fandom a day after Richard Sherman dressed up as Harry during a news conference.
In true Halloween spirit, Sherman wore his Harry Potter best, with wand in hand, to Wednesday’s news conference.
“When you’re a wizard, like we are out here, sometimes you have to show it to the Muggles out in the world," he said.
SB Nation reports it was actually Sherman's son idea for the Seahawks cornerback to dress up. But there's no doubt Sherman is a legitimate Harry Potter fan:
But back to the football field, Seattle Seahawks got first their first tie in franchise history on Sunday against the Cardinals.
Trending from KIRO 7 News
- Seattle's Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- BLM controversy erupts at Todd Beamer HS
- Sound Transit loses more than $550K annually to fare jumpers
- Users of Washington Healthplanfinder could see 13.5 percent rate increases
- Kirkland startup trying to change home buying, selling
Cox Media Group