Grocery chains QFC and Fred Meyer are both closing their stores early again Sunday night due to the severe weather. The stores also closed early on Saturday.
This comes after customers made a mad dash to procure items for the storm that blew in Friday night.
The stores are closing at 7 p.m. Sunday and will not reopen until 7 a.m. Monday. They hope that the early shutdown times will help their employees get home safely with the snow.
Pickup orders will also be unavailable until at least Monday.
More news from KIRO 7
- Winter storm to bring lowland snow to Puget Sound region
- Residents empty store shelves ahead of snowstorm
- Medical Examiner: UW student who passed away on campus died of blood clot in lung
- TONIGHT AT 5:30 P.M.: Retailers turning to blue lights to avoid drug use in bathrooms
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.