BREMERTON, Wash. - The Puget Sound Naval Shipyard is looking to fill about 750 entry-level positions lost to attrition, beginning Thursday, the Kitsap Sun reports.
Available positions include jobs in:
-Dismantling and helping inactive vessels.
-Conducting inventories of tools and parts.
-Assisting trade workers.
-Expediting tools equipment and other materials around the shipyard.
The application period will run from Thursday to 8:59 p.m. Jan. 14. Those interested in applying should click here.
The posted jobs pay between $16.41 and $22.09 per hour. and successful applicants 18 years and older at the time of hiring will receive a “full-time seasonal” status.
The shipyard is one of the largest employers in Kitsap County, with more than 14,000 employees.
Click here for more information on the job openings from The Kitsap Sun.
More news from KIRO 7
- Passengers at Sea-Tac miss flights as TSA agents call out sick amid government shutdown
- Suspect dead in officer-involved shooting in Kent
- Seattle resident creates bait packages to stop porch pirates
- Windstorm causes widespread damage and power outages in Western Washington
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.