Passengers who take the Port Townsend-Coupeville ferry will have to find a different route Sunday.
Washington State Ferries officials say they've pulled the Ferry Salish out of service for emergency repairs.
Alternate routes are: Edmonds/Kingston and Mukilteo/Clinton.
Officials said Sunday that reservation holders won't receive a No Show fee.
There was no word on when the route would resume service.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Auburn mom attacked in road rage case while driving daughter to school
- Long-running sewage spill discovered at Naval Base Kitsap
- Some of Washington's biggest trees are dying and scientists don't know why
- Virginia man puts up electric fence to keep kids waiting for bus off yard
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.