SEATTLE - Two men were stabbed at Hing Hay Park in Seattle Thursday morning, Seattle police said.
Officers who were called to the scene before 9 a.m., arrested a suspect in the stabbings police said. Officers said they also recovered a knife.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- All lanes of SB I-5, 3 NB lanes blocked in Lakewood after triple fatal hit-and-run crash
- PHOTOS: 3 killed in possible DUI, hit-and-run crash
- Marysville mom will be deported, separated from three daughters
- Woman jailed for Facebook post criticizing ex-husband, a deputy sheriff in Georgia
- Reports of loud boom, flash in Grays Harbor County
Police told KIRO 7, a 50-year-old man was rushed to Harborview Medical Center in critical condition and another 50-year-old man was transported to Harborview with minor injuries.
Police are investigating the stabbings.
Hing Hay Park is located in the International District of Seattle on Maynard Avenue South.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.