Washington State Police detectives are investigating a fatal crash around 3 a.m. Sunday morning on northbound I-5 north of State Route 520.
The crash may have been preceded by road rage; Trooper Rick Johnson said the vehicle involved in the fatal crash, along with another unidentified red or maroon pickup truck, had earlier been reported in a road rage incident.
Three lanes were closed after the crash. Significant delays resulted from the closure.
Detectives ask that anyone with information contact them about this crash.
- Katie Couric breaks her silence on the news of Matt Lauer's dismissal from 'Today'
- Mom wants answers after 8-year-old attempts suicide in class
- Bodybuilder warned that he'll lose chemical-filled arms to amputation
- Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro reunite after 12 years for a tot-filled Burger King commercial
- Reporter finds black widow spider nestled in Christmas tree at grocery store
© 2018 Cox Media Group.