BELLEVUE, Wash. - The same man who police say stole a FedEx truck and led them on a high speed chase from Bellevue to Seattle is in trouble again.
This time detectives say 32-year-old Shawn Shaputis broke into Valve, a game developer, in Lincoln Square's south tower and stole more than $40,000 worth of equipment and games.
Charges for the burglaries were filed last month. At that time there were six warrants for his arrest.
Shaputis was first arrested for the burglary spree on June 29, 2018, one week before he stole the FedEx truck, but he keeps getting out of jail.
Now he's wanted again and police gave us the video they say shows of Shaputis selling the stolen games at Game Stop in Crossroads.
Shaputis is scheduled to be arraigned on Wednesday, if he fails to appear, another warrant will be issued.
More news from KIRO 7
- WhyHotel opens in Seattle, offering pop-up concept that's expanding across the country
- Woman managed to get past security and onto Delta flight
- First set of Expedia workers to move to new headquarters
- Kroger laying off hundreds of workers
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.