A man was taken into custody after a stabbing in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood Thursday morning, police said.
The stabbing happened outside the Union Gospel Mission on Second Avenue and South Washington Street.
Police said two patient were taken to the hospital -- one with minor lacerations and a 45-year-old man who had been stabbed and is in critical condition.
A man was taken into custody.
More news from KIRO 7
- Auburn teacher dies in childbirth - husband now suing hospital
- Woman says her boyfriend was shot and killed as he held his hands up
- Woman steals package from porch, learns it's filled with superworms, police say
- Robert De Niro reportedly separating from wife, Grace Hightower, after more than 20 years
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.