Police are investigating the Saturday evening death of a 3-year-old boy in Normandy Park.
Officers responded to the 16300 block of 1st Avenue South for CPR in progress on a 3-year-old boy, who later died. Police said "the circumstances of the death immediately raised concerns" and they are investigating.
The Normandy Park Police Department later confirmed that the mother's boyfriend was arrested and booked for allegedly assaulting her. They also said that they don't believe the mom is involved with the death of her son.
More news from KIRO 7
- Watch: Seafair Torchlight Parade in downtown Seattle Saturday
- Man arrested for damaging vehicles, attacking officer with sunroof
- Here's how to find out in 1 minute if you're impacted by the Equifax hack
- 73-year-old man survives 4 days stranded in Oregon desert
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.