SEATTLE - Detectives with the Seattle Police Department are investigating a robbery at a 7-Eleven in the Fremont neighborhood.
Police said officers responded to the 300 block of North 36 Street just after 7 p.m. Thursday after receiving reports of a robbery.
Victims told officers that up to four suspects stole items and assaulted the clerk and another person before fleeing.
The witnesses told police the suspects may have fled in a gold-colored sedan.
Police are interviewing the victims and are reviewing evidence left at the store.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call 206-625-5011.
Detectives investigating Fremont Convenience store robbery https://t.co/K1UlLaefE0— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) May 3, 2019
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- ’He wasn’t that kind of kid.’ Classmates of teem murder/robbery suspects express shock, grief
- Hazmat response for ‘radioactive breach’ in Seattle First Hill neighborhood
- Soldier survives after falling 70 feet into Hawaii volcano
- Doctor says man cracking his neck caused stroke
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.