One person was taken to the hospital on Thursday night after a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Renton.
The incident happened before 6 p.m. in the 600 block of Stevens Avenue Southwest.
Police said the victim was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
Drivers were asked to avoid the area if possible.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man charged with hate crime, assault after allegedly attacking lesbian couple at Seahawks game
- Woman arrested after man robbed, beaten, bound and left to die in the cold
- Q13 Fox editor fired over doctored Trump address video
- FDA warns chocolates could be contaminated with hepatitis A
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.