KENT, Wash. - Police and fire officials are at a Kent scrap metal yard where two men shot one another, according to the King County Sheriff's Office.
The shooting occurred outside Binford Metals, a scrap metal recycler and auto wrecking yard, at 26133 78th Avenue South.
Ryan Abbott with KCSO said two men drove up the driveway of the business where a fight broke out and they shot one another.
People working in the area told KIRO 7 they heard more than a dozen gunshots outside the business around 7:30 a.m.
The victims, ages 29 and 30, were transported to Harborview Medical Center in critical condition. Both have multiple gunshot wounds.
A worker told KIRO 7 he believes one of the men works for the scrap yard.
It is not yet known what led up to the shooting.
More news from KIRO 7
- Washington gun initiative passes
- Jurors convict dad in under an hour in baby's diaper rash death
- Fierce two-alarm fire burns Kent feed business
- Law firm considering class-action lawsuit against Seattle City Light
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.