TACOMA, Wash. — Pierce County is hiring people for its COVID Recovery Team. The positions are temporary but could last up to a year.
The team members will be on the front lines of coronavirus recovery efforts as the county works to vaccinate the public.
The jobs pay $18.32 an hour.
The open positions are:
- Mobile Testing/Logistics Support Unit Team Member
- Vaccine Temperature Check/Health Check Team Member
- Parking/Traffic Attendants
- Vaccine Registration Specialist
- Vaccine Monitoring Specialist
The job duties and qualifications needed can be found at this link.
Candidates must apply online AND attend the virtual hiring event on Wednesday, Feb. 17 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Job seekers should be prepared for on-the-spot interviews and job offers at the virtual event. Apply online here.
After applying, candidates will receive a Zoom meeting invitation in their email.
Applicants must undergo a background check.
© 2021 Cox Media Group