Nordstrom co-president Blake Nordstrom died in Seattle on Wednesday at age 58, according to a news release from Nordstrom. He disclosed in December that he was battling lymphoma.
Nordstrom released a statement Wednesday afternoon:
King County Executive Dow Constantine also released a statement:
Nordstrom was founded in 1901 by the Nordstrom family and is still headquartered in Seattle.
More news from KIRO 7
- Victims of Port Angeles triple homicide identified
- Family of man shot by police wants answers; SPD to release body cam video
- Suspect dead after officer-involved shooting on Aurora Avenue North
- President Trump signs Ashanti Alert Act into law
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group