MASON COUNTY, Wash. - A 53-year-old man was arrested Friday morning for attempting to lure a 15-year-old girl who was at a bus stop in Mason County, police said.
The Mason County Sheriff’s Office said the man was arrested from the vehicle pictured.
The attempted luring happened at a bus stop in the Skokomish Valley, police said.
Police said the girl was approached by the man while he was in his car. He tried to coax her into the vehicle and when she said no, he became aggressive, police said.
The man drove away when a school bus approached, and he was later arrested.
Police are asking anyone with additional information or experience with the vehicle pictured to contact them.
More news from KIRO 7
- Weekend Revive I-5 closure may cause worst traffic snarl yet
- Third suspect arrested in connection to the still-missing Bonney Lake teen
- Police: Semi falls from I-5 onto street below in Lakewood
- Pedestrian struck, killed by freight train
- Police: Man arrested for bomb threat prank at UW
© 2019 Cox Media Group.