Seattle rapper Macklemore flew to California to surprise his grandmother for her 100th birthday.
“What’re you doing here, honey?" his grandma, Helen Schott, said. "You made me cry."
“Today, we’re going to do whatever you want to do,” he told her.
She replied, “Oh God, I want to do it all.”
Macklemore’s latest music video called “Glorious” recaps their day, where the two drive around making mischief, buying shoes, partying, and beyond.
Take a look for yourself in the video below, which already has nearly 2 million views in just one day after being published on YouTube.
The video ends sweetly with Macklemore and Helen spending time together at sunset on a dock by a lake.
As it does, Twitter reacted.
Macklemore, AKA Ben Haggerty, grew up in Capitol Hill. Part of his fame derives from hip-hop duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, known for the hits "Thrift Shop" and "Can't Hold Us."
- PHOTOS: Massive fire in Oakville, Wash.
- VIDEO: Watch the full Seattle Fourth of July fireworks show
- 'He is not my responsibility,' stepfather said of 5 year old weighing 25 pounds
- VIDEO: Best of the Blue Angels
- Judge tosses Seattle speeding ticket over wordy sign
Cox Media Group