Light rail service between Tukwila International Boulevard and Angle Lake Stations is shut down due to a power outage.
Just before 9 a.m., Sound Transit officials said they noticed a loss of traction power, and trains began turning back at the Tukwila Station.
Sound Transit officials said an alternate shuttle bus service was en-route to help riders reach their destinations. Click here for more information.
All other stations are being served with delays.
Sound Transit officials gave the following instructions to riders:
- For service toward Tukwila International Blvd or Seatac stations riders may use RapidRide A Line on International Blvd and ride north.
- At Angle Lake Station, board RapidRide A Line on International Blvd at S 200th St and ride north to Seatac or Tukwila International Blvd stations.
- At Seatac Station, board RapidRide A Line on International Blvd Station at S 176th St and ride north to Tukwila International Blvd Station.
- For service toward Angle Lake or Seatac stations from Tukwila International Blvd Station, riders may use RapidRide A Line at Bay 1 and ride south.
- At Tukwila International Blvd Station, board RapidRide A Line at Bay 1 and ride south to Seatac or Angle Lake stations.
- At Seatac Station, board RapidRide A Line on international Blvd Station at S 176th St and ride south to Angle Lake station.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- ’My world is gone:’ Family calls for answers, justice in high school senior’s murder
- Moses Lake plant stopping production because of China tariffs
- Pierce County man used waterboarding-like technique to punish 7-year-old, police said
- Whidbey Navy admits aircraft drew penis in sky over Washington
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.