The Kirkland Police Department is investigating a shooting at an apartment complex Sunday.
Officers responded at 9 a.m. to a report of possible shots fired at a unit inside the complex, located at 450 Central Way. They arrived to fire an adult male with a gunshot wound, who was transported to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police believe that the incident was not random and involved individuals that the victim knew. The suspects fled the scene prior to officers arriving.
On Thursday, Kirkland police said they arrested the gunman on Wednesday. They also got an accomplice and two more suspects were arrested previously.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle resident creates bait packages to stop porch pirates
- Snohomish woman says Seattle City Light is reclaiming huge portion of her backyard
- Pot shop responds to criticism after sign discouraging giving money to panhandlers is vandalized
- Edmonds police investigating shooting that left one person dead, another injured
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.