KENT, Wash. - A Kent homeowner woke up at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday to bullets that riddled her Central Avenue South home.
There was a hole in her front window and several bullet holes in her back door. Even the microwave was hit.
The homeowner spoke to KIRO 7's Ranji Sinha and walked us through the damage, but asked that we shield her identity since the suspects are still at large.
Kent Police said they’re still looking for the shooter – and a prior tenant may have been the target.
See the full story above.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man found dead in Fife parking lot
- 1 killed, 2 injured after shooting in Seattle’s Central District
- King and Pierce County Health Departments warning of possible measles exposure
- Amazon to employees: We’ll pay you to quit and haul packages
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.