Police are investigating a fatal crash after a Jeep veered off the road and collided with a dump truck on SR 507 near Roy on Monday afternoon.
The accident occurred at about noon on SR 507 between mileposts 37 and 38 near Roy.
Witnesses say they saw a Jeep traveling south and a dump truck going north. The Jeep veered into oncoming traffic and collided with the truck, killing the driver of the Jeep.
Police are investigating the crash.
All lanes of SR 507 are currently blocked.
More news from KIRO 7
- Victims grow, millions lost in wake of alleged Kirkland builder’s scheme
- Investigation underway after crash, shooting in Snohomish County
- Line cutters for Anderson Island ferry to be fined
- 5 reported dead after shootings on reservation in Yakima
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.