AUBURN, Wash. - A driver was arrested for investigation of DUI after crashing a pickup truck in the 900 block of Auburn Way South about 8:45 a.m. Friday, Auburn police said.
It happened in front of the Donut Star.
The northbound lanes were closed, but reopened about 9:45 a.m., officials said.
Valley Regional Fire crews called to the scene said there were no injuries.
Police said the truck may have struck another car earlier.
The doughnut shop has been hit before, and after that, concrete barriers were placed in front of it to help prevent future damage, officials said.
More news from KIRO 7
- Fife pimping suspect faces rape charge in Pierce County
- Police say neighbor forced family to recite Pledge of Allegiance, do chores
- Iconic Seattle motel sign changed to read "3 Cheers for Heroin"
- Teen in custody after road rage incident in Kirkland
- Seattle moving forward with 'fixed mobile' safe injection site
© 2019 Cox Media Group.