KENT, Wash. - Authorities are looking for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl walking Thursday evening on a trail near Kentlake High School.
The incident happened about 5 p.m.
The victim told officials a man walking in the opposite direction grabbed her and touched her crotch, King County Sheriff’s Sergeant Ryan Abbott said.
She used her backpack to hit the man and get away from him and ran back to school to report it, law enforcement said.
The man reportedly was wearing a blue hoodie with black sweatpants.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office.
More news from KIRO 7
- ’He wasn’t that kind of kid.’ Classmates of teem murder/robbery suspects express shock, grief
- Hazmat response for ‘radioactive breach’ in Seattle First Hill neighborhood
- Soldier survives after falling 70 feet into Hawaii volcano
- Doctor says man cracking his neck caused stroke
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.