SEATTLE - Seattle fire is responding to a report of a collision involving pedestrians and vehicles near Seattle Center.
It happened at Fifth Avenue North and Denny Way Monday at about 12:25 p.m.
Early reports are that three cars and two pedestrians were involved.
A Seattle Department of Transportation camera showed fire trucks, police cars and aid cars blocking the westbound lanes of Fifth, but shortly after, one fire truck and both air units left the scene.
A KIRO 7 photographer at the scene showed a car on the sidewalk. A second vehicle had a cracked windshield.
Two people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
More news from KIRO 7
- Skateboarder Cory Kennedy sentenced to four years in prison after killing friend in DUI crash
- South Carolina woman charged with poisoning, killing husband with eye drops
- One dead in shooting in Everett on Sunday morning
- Extra DUI patrols on as study shows troubling trend
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.