Police are responding after a car drove into the side of a 7-Eleven in Tacoma on Monday afternoon. The store is located at South 47th Street and South Oakes Street.
Two cars got into an accident, sending one of them flying into the front wall of the store. Two people, one in each car, were taken to a hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
More news from KIRO 7
- Auburn University gymnast breaks both legs during floor routine
- Suspect arrested in rape of Renton man at bus stop
- Woman found dead inside burning Everett home
- Excessive force lawsuit says man died after Issaquah police broke his neck
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.