BREMERTON, Wash. - Officers with the Bremerton Police Department are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing woman.
Police said they took a missing person report on 30-year-old Sherilyn Lee on April 5.
“Investigation shows that she left work just before midnight on April 4, 2019 from the Bremerton Ferry Terminal,” police said.
Lee was last seen in surveillance video alone in downtown Bremerton around 5 a.m. on April 5, wearing a security guard uniform, according to officials.
Anyone with information on Lee’s location is asked to call Detective Mayfield at 360-473-5483.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- First-ever ‘Topgolf Lounge' coming to Kirkland
- Flash floods in Pullman trap people along North Grand Avenue
- Ten years after she called 911 and vanished, Alyssa McLemore's family is still hopeful for answers
- Traffic cameras show moments before power pole fell on car in Tukwila
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.