Authorities are searching for a missing JBLM soldier who failed to report for duty earlier this week, according to a news release.
Spc. Hunter Bruner, 24, was last seen Wednesday around 3:45 p.m.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Coronavirus: Inslee extends stay-at-home order through May 31, unveils 4-phase plan to reopen Washington
- Lawsuit filed against Inslee over stay-at-home order
- WATCH: Will Ferrell crashes Seahawks virtual team meeting
- Campers travel to Lewis County campground during stay-at-home order
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
His car was last seen abandoned in a lot near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
Bruner is 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 203 pounds, and has blue eyes and light brown hair. He is from Port Orchard.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division at 571-305-4041.
© 2020 Cox Media Group