SEATTLE - A 3.6 magnitude earthquake hit near Mount Rainier National Park on Sunday afternoon, officials said.
The earthquake hit at 12:31 p.m. about 2.1 miles from Goat Rocks and 68.6 miles from Tacoma, the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network said.
More news from KIRO 7
- New Orleans shooting: 11 injured after gunfire erupts on Canal Street, police say
- Confrontation with tent residents gets violent, puts Pioneer Square business owner on edge
- TONIGHT AT 7 P.M.: '60 Minutes' reports on homelessness in Seattle
- Second victim dies in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.